Friday, October 16, 2009

Welcome, enjoy my weird dreams and nightmares!!




Ill start this blog off with the Soldier under my bed.




I dont remember how it began, but in this dream I had a dead soldier under my bed. He was black and crusty from decay, but totally dried out like a mummy. Gross looking, but not disgusting as there was no smell or gooieness and he was light as a feather. I kept taking him out from under the bed and admiring him like some kind of trophy. He was holding an M16 like rifle across his chest and I wanted to get it off of him, but I couldn't. I remember being afraid he would stink as I had to get my face close to look at the rifle for a make/model and was having trouble reading as it was dark in my room.



I rember being afraid that my wife would find him and start asking questions
(How many times have I told you not to bring dead soldiers in to the house!???!). Later in the dream I come home to find my room redecorated as a living room and my Brother and sister inlaw sitting in there with these weird looks on their faces. I asked the wife what she did with the soldier and she demanded to know where I got it and why I was hiding it.



At this point in the dream I remembered? conjured up? Imagined? That I had found him in about 3' of water near our old house with a screen door laying on top of him. This house had water on three sides and I had to explain what side of the house, why I was there, why I brought him home (Ill drag home anything), typical wifey questions. So I explained to her that I found him and wanted the gun, but couldnt remove it as he wouldn't let go. I also explained that I wanted to get rid of him but I was torn between giving him a respectful burial and having the cops find out about my having him and start asking a lot of questions I might not be able to answer.




So we decided the best thing to do was return him to where I found him. We snuck him down to where we used to live in the middle of the night and crept around the dark water towards the back of the house. I had to get down on my knees in about 3' of the blackest, stinkiest water and fish around for the screen door laying on the bottom that I found him under. I dont remember much else about what transpired in the dream. As creepy as this dream sounds, it seemed like a normal everyday situation while I was having it.

No comments:

Post a Comment